01376 573877 info@gdasc.co.uk

Which Survey Do You Need

Which Survey Do You need ;

Deciding which survey is best for your needs is important to prevent the need to have further investigations or surveys which may incur extra costs.

Building surveys are our most in-depth comprehensive survey of which is best for people with concerns about their property and its condition or for buyers of older properties, the survey include a detailed inspection of all elements to the property highlighting any concerns and defects. For further information please see our Building Survey Page.

Home Buyers Report’s are specified for buyers who need an overview assessment of a properties conditions, defects, property reinstatement cost and valuation. This form of report is perfect for a detailed and descriptive overview without the full details of a Building Survey.

Valuation surveys are primarily for finding the value of a property and offer a basic service where any visible defects will be noted but no detailed inspection will take place, the use of a valuation is to determine an accurate cost for the property in terms of purchases and reinstatement.

Condition reports; focus purely on the condition and the property and any defects it may have. this is good for issues where the condition needs to be identified, for example planned maintenance and Party Wall Awards but will not be in enough depth for pre purchase surevys.


Screen Shot 2013-07-25 at 14.38.56

Please also see the RICS video on our Homebuyer’s Report page to help you find out Which Survey Do You Need !

Call Now